In an update to our February 20, 2017 article which detailed upcoming export/re-export documentation requirements for certain Hong Kong shipments, the U.S. Bureau of Industry and Security (BIS) has recently published a FAQs page with more details.
The rule is effective April 19, 2017. Click here for the original article.
- BIS - FAQs
- Commerce Control List
- Federal Register Notice: Support Document Requirements With Respect to Hong Kong
- Hong Kong's Trade and Industry Department (HKTID)
- HKTID - Strategic Commodities Control System
- HKTID - Control Status of Common Dual-Use Products
- The Australia Group
- The Missile Technology Control Regime
- The Nuclear Suppliers Group
- The Wassenaar Arrangement on Export Controls for Conventional Arms and Dual-Use Goods and Technologies
- 15 CFR 734.13 - 734.14 (Export and Re-Export)
- 15 CFR 740 (License Exceptions)
- 15 CFR 748 (Application Classification Advisory and License)
- 15 CFR 762 (Recordkeeping)