At Global Compliance Solutions Group LLC (GCSG) we value and respect the privacy of our clients and all the users of our website (the "Website"). GCSG has adopted information management guidelines, for our clients and Website users, that are designed to respect their privacy and preferences.
The Policy describes how and when GCSG collects, uses, and shares your information when you use our Website and share your data with us. GCSG reserves the right to review, revise and update the Policy at any time by posting any revised content on this webpage. We will endeavor to notify you of any policy change via an update of the date of last amendment posted on this webpage. Failure to give notice of any Policy changes shall not affect the validity or enforceability of the Policy modification, which shall become effective upon its posting on this webpage (date of last amendment: 24 May 2018).
What Type of Information Does GCSG Collect?
Whenever you contact us, for example via our Website, you may choose to provide us with personal information. Personal information collected by GCSG may include:
- Name, postal address, phone number, and e-mail address.
GCSG may also collect information about you such as:
- If you take a survey or interact with us in various other ways we may collect demographics information that you provide and information about subjects that may interest you.
Web beacons are electronic images that may be used on our site or in our emails. We use web beacons to deliver cookies, count link visits, count opens, understand usage and campaign effectiveness.
GCSG may also collect aggregated or anonymized usage data that does not personally identify you. The aggregated information (that is, data about our customers, clients or users that is anonymized so that no one is individually identified), allows us to audit site usage, create marketing profiles, and to manage our relationship with advertisers.
How Does GCSG Use Information About You?
- GCSG may use the information we gather to allow us to process orders, registrations, and customer service inquiries, including collection of fees payable to us in connection with any products or services that you have purchased from us;
- If you send us an e-mail, we will use your personal data for the purpose of responding to your questions or comments;
- Communicate with you about your projects, purchases, accounts, and requests for information;
- Provide you with information about products and services we offer (if you agree to receive such information);
- If you sign up to receive our newsletter we will use your personal information to send you the newsletter;
- If you register for a webinar, workshop, or other similar event, we will use your personal data to register you and keep you informed about any changes or updates regarding the event.
Does GCSG Share Personal Information With Third Parties?
We do not disclose names, addresses, phone numbers and email addresses to third parties without your prior consent, unless:
- It is necessary to provide you with the services and information you request and require, or
- We are required to do so by law, court order or other government or law enforcement authority, or
- When we believe in good faith that disclosing this information is otherwise necessary or advisable, including, for instance, to identify, contact or bring legal action against someone who may be causing injury to or interfering with the rights or property of GCSG, another user or anyone else that could be harmed by such activities. This may also include exchanging information with other companies and organizations for fraud protection and credit risk reduction.
We may share your personal data with other GCSG owned entities. If you are located within the European Union, please note that our servers are located within the United States and your continued access and use of our Website constitutes your acceptance to the data being stored in the United States. We take necessary steps to ensure an adequate level of protection.
What About Links to Third Party Websites?
For your convenience, our Website includes a Useful Links tab with links to various other resources and third party websites. If you click on any of these links, the link will redirect you from our Website to the linked third party's website. Please note that GCSG does not control the content, practices or policies of any other websites, or third party sponsor or advertiser, including what information those sites collect about you. Accordingly, we do not endorse and are not responsible for the privacy policies or information gathering practices of any site that you may link to from our site. You should direct any concerns regarding any external link to the site administrator or webmaster of that third party website.
How is Personal Information Secured?
GCSG maintains appropriate physical, technical and administrative security to help prevent the loss, misuse, unauthorized access, disclosure or modification of personal information.
While we take these steps to protect your personal information as much as we reasonably can, no system or transmission of data over the Internet or any other public network, or any storage of data, can be guaranteed to be 100% secure.
By continuing access and use of our website, you agree not to violate or attempt to violate the security of our website including without limitation, (a) accessing data that is not intended for your use; (b) accessing information that you are not authorized to access; (c) probing, scanning, or testing the vulnerability of any system or network related in any way to the website; (d) breaching security or authentication measures without proper authorization; or (e) interfering with the functions and/or operations of our website.
What Choices Does GCSG Offer About Personal Information?
GCSG offers choices for you to update your personal information and the way we communicate with you. Here are some of the ways you can request changes:
- Follow: the opt-out or unsubscribe instructions in promotional or newsletter emails we send you.
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
If you opt out of receiving promotional communications from us, we may still send you transactional based communications such as emails about our ongoing business relations.
Most major internet browsers allow you to control the cookies that are stored on your computer or device. If you want to block certain cookies, you can follow the relevant link below:
- Safari: http://support.apple.com/kb/PH5042
- Chrome: https://support.google.com/accounts/answer/61416?hl=en
- Internet Explorer: http://windows.microsoft.com/en-us/windows-vista/block-or-allow-cookies
- Firefox: https://support.mozilla.org/en-US/kb/enable-and-disable-cookies-website-preferences
- Google Analytics: http://tools.google.com/dlpage/gaoptout
Please note that if you disable certain cookies that we use, it may impact your user experience and ability to visit certain pages of our Website.
Questions and Feedback
If you have any questions, comments, or concerns about the Policy, please contact us at:
Global Compliance Solutions Group LLC
36430 Crestway Ave
Prairieville, LA 70769USA
Your access and use of our website and related products and services is dependent upon your acceptance of these terms so your continued use of this website and its services constitutes your continued acceptance to the terms of this Policy. If you do not accept and agree with the terms of our Policy, you must indicate your refusal by terminating your use of our website and the services and products available therein.