On June 14, 2017 Singapore Customs issued new end-user statement (EUS) formats for Strategic Trade Scheme (STS) bulk permits and individual permits. In the past, Singapore Customs had provided one format for both permit types. Feedback Singapore Customs received about the diverse nature of the business operations of the two different permit types influenced them to issue the new formats.
All STS bulk permits must use the new EUS format immediately. Individual permits are required to use the new format as of July 1. You can submit questions about:
- Bulk permits to: CUSTOMS_SCHEMES@customs.gov.sg
- Individual permits to: CUSTOMS_STGC@customs.gov.sg
- Singapore Customs
- Singapore Customs Circular No: 06/2017 - "New End-User Statement Formats for Strategic Trade Scheme Bulk Permit and Individual Permit"
- Singapore Customs: "Sample Format of the End User Statement for Strategic Trade Scheme Individual Permit"
- Singapore Customs: "Sample Format of the End User Statement for Strategic Trade Scheme Bulk Permit"