Integrity | Service | Accountability
We deliver efficient, innovative solutions with integrity, a service mind-set, and accountability to our clients and our profession.
Global Compliance Solutions Group LLC (GCSG) is headquartered in Louisiana, USA. We provide Advisory, Audit, and Due Diligence services for our clients across a range of industries in the areas of Anti-Bribery and Corruption, Import, Export and Customs Compliance, Drug Precursor, and Distilled Spirits Plant compliance. The GCSG service team delivers compliance program assessment, development and implementation support, regulatory interpretation, internal and external audit services, fraud investigation, and third-party due diligence and risk management services.
We partner with our clients to solve challenging compliance issues with a strategic, comprehensive, and common sense approach. GCSG's innovative solutions enable our clients to operate in compliance with the law while facilitating efficient sales and trade. Click here for our About us brochure.
We conduct all of our business in an ethical manner, thereby protecting the integrity of our organization and ensuring no harm to our clients.
We bring a service mindset to our clients so we can meet their needs in an efficient manner. We encourage the same mind-set in our communities.
We are accountable to our clients needs and we will conduct our business in accordance with applicable professional standards.
We strive to exceed our clients expectations by providing high quality compliance products and services while staying true to our core values of integrity, service and accountability. Our focus on integrity and serving our customer's to ensure their satisfaction is at the core of what GCSG is about.
What sets us apart?
- All project leads have in-house experience
- Only experienced professionals with the right skills assigned to projects (or we refer you to other qualified providers)
- International boots-on-the-ground services
- Experience with a range of company global footprints
- Growing global network
- Ability to adapt and scale to fit our clients needs
On March 1, 2018, GCSG celebrated its second anniversary. In our second year we expanded our key partnerships, more than doubled our client base, and launched a weekly compliance news feature. We will continue to evolve as we realize our mission to be the compliance firm that provides the most value-added compliance products and services.
GCSG recognizes each company and business is unique from any other. Factors such as the size of the company, the product risks, the geographic footprint, and the business structure should all be factored into the approach used to analyze and implement effective compliance programs and strategies. GCSG personnel include Licensed Customs Brokers, Certified Fraud Examiners, and Certified Compliance & Ethics Professionals. Our personnel have the required technical expertise, in-house and global compliance program experience as well as the relational skills to assist corporations with their U.S. and international compliance needs. Below are some examples of work experiences that demonstrate we have the ability and knowledge to assist our clients with their compliance needs.
- Global Trade Compliance Program Development - responsible for designing and implementing a company's first global trade compliance program and organization. Including hiring staff, setting strategy, developing global policies and regional import and export compliance procedures in the U.S., Europe, and Asia regions, as well as automating restricted party screening, designing legal control holds within the ERP system, splitting the compliance function from supply chain operations, implementing an end use / user program, sanctions policy, anti-boycott policy, and other key components of a trade compliance program.
- Trade Compliance Audits - conducted detailed import and export compliance audits in the U.S., Europe, and China.
- Post-Acquisition Trade Compliance Program Merger - assigned as the global trade compliance implementation manager responsible for the successful merger of two companies trade compliance programs after a $9.4 billion global company acquired a $1 billion global company. This included, but was not limited to, creation of a new global trade compliance organization within the acquiring company as well as integrating restricted party screening, legal controls within the ERP system, import and export controls, anti-boycott, drug precursor, end use / end user policies and procedures.
- ABC program assessment - conducted risk assessments of existing ABC programs.
- ABC program development and implementation - assisted with drafting and implementing a first in the company's history ABC global policy, and managed the programs implementation.
- Conducted numerous ABC audits and participated in external counsel-led investigations.
- Third-party due diligence program assessment - Conducted review's of corporate third party engagement programs including gap analysis, organization analysis, policy and procedure review, training program development, automation assessment, and metrics development.
- Third-party due diligence program implementation - Responsible for designing several risk-based global third party due diligence programs and for designing, implementing and managing the in-house corporate global third-party due diligence programs for global companies.
- Prepare auditable third-party due diligence reports.
- Conducted numerous third-party multi-media and compliance program specific audits.
- Pre-Acquisition Due Diligence - Responsible for reviewing the EHS, Product Stewardship, Trade Compliance, and Dangerous Goods compliance for a $72 million chemicals business acquisition in the U.S. as well as the post-acquisition integration of the business into the company's compliance programs. Participated in the trade compliance due diligence for a 140 million euro chemicals business acquisition in Europe and was responsible for ensuring the proper integration of the anti-corruption and trade compliance processes for the acquired business.
- Global Drug Precursor Program Implementation - Responsible for designing and implementing a company-wide drug precursor program in two separate multi-national companies. Policy and procedure elements included Know Your Customer, order stops within the ERP system, third-party and customer audits, training, registration, work process development, reporting and recordkeeping.
- Alcohol Tobacco Tax and Trade Bureau (TTB) Assessment - Managed a sites Distilled Spirits Plant (DSP) TTB compliance; submitted DSP application to obtain a sites first DSP permit; submitted denaturing formula for TTB approval; conducted a third-party audit of a DSP TTB site's compliance; assisted with updating a DSPs procedures, work processes, and provided guidance on compliance requirements.